It’s nice to have an easy chicken recipes for the holidays, that is sweet, but not too sweet. This one is easy to put together in advance. Then you just stick it in the oven and bake it for an hour. Your guests will think you slaved for hours. No need to talk them out of that particular idea!
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 3 ½ -4 pounds chicken, cut into pieces, patted dry
- ½ cup apricot or plum jam, or honey
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 2-4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Place chicken pieces skin side up in 9”x13” baking pan.
- Mix jam or honey with mustard.
- Spread mixture on chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds.
- Bake chicken at 350° F. for 1 hour or until tender and golden brown.