Man, we Jews are lucky. What other people have a holiday centered on cheesecake, everyone’s favorite dessert?? Want an easy one to make your holiday prep go faster? We’ve got you covered.
Yield: 16 servings
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and melted butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until well combined. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed, until just blended. Pour filling over crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until center of cheesecake is almost set and doesn’t jiggle.
- Cool cheesecake on rack
- When cool, spread blueberry pie filling over top of cheesecake, run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours
- Remove pan, serve