Tuna noodle salad is our go-to main course when we need something fast and filling that everyone likes. Huge bowls of this tuna salad disappear in no time flat. It’s a nice change from all the filling holiday food, for a weekday lunch at this time of year.
Tuna Noodle Salad
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 1 (16 oz) box rotelli pasta
- 5 (5 oz) cans tuna packed in water, drained well
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 dill pickles, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Lawry’s seasoned salt, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- While pasta is cooking, drain the cans of tuna well.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Lawry’s seasoned salt.
- Add tuna, using a fork to flake and gently combine with dressing.
- Once pasta is cooked, place in colander and rinse with cold water until pasta has cooled. Drain well and add to bowl with dressing and tuna.
- Add onion, thawed peas, and chopped pickles and stir to combine.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Place pasta salad in the refrigerator to chill, and then serve.