I’ve talked about this before, how much my family loves chicken wings. We have a whole bunch of recipes for wings and are always changing our minds which one we like best. This one here’s our current favorite, especially when served with quality mashed potatoes.
Juicylicious Chicken Wings
Yield 4 servings
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Oil spray
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 10 chicken wings, cut in two at joints, wing tips removed and discarded
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Blot wing pieces dry with paper towels.
- Combine flour and spices in plastic bag.
- Shake wings in bag with seasoned flour, to coat.
- Spray baking sheet with oil spray.
- Arrange wings in single layer on baking sheet.
- Drizzle wings with olive oil.
- Bake wings 30 minutes.